Atomic Wallet is a new multi-asset, non-custodial solution with an actively growing user base. Atomic Wallet already supports 300+ top coins and tokens that can be managed in the intuitive, user-friendly interface. The list of available assets is updated on a weekly basis, so if you didn’t find your favourite coin here — you can be sure it will be added soon. Atomic Wallet is available for all major OS: Windows, Mac and Linux. Mobile apps for Android and IOS will be released in November, 2019.
Apart from the intuitive UI, Atomic Wallet offers a wide range of features, such as a decentralized storage for private keys, built-in option to buy crypto with a bank card, Atomic Swaps, instant exchange via Changelly or Shapeshift and an interface for custom tokens. What makes Atomic Wallet so unique is the support of Atomic Swaps, a relatively new decentralized exchange technology based on hash timelock contracts. Currently, this feature is available for Bitcoin, Litecoin and QTUM. In the nearest future, Atomic Wallet plans to make Ethereum available for the swaps, as well.
Atomic Wallet features:
- Private keys are stored on user’s device and generated from mnemonic seed
- Built-in Buy Crypto with credit card option, provided by Simplex
- Weekly updates with new coins, tokens and useful features
- Atomic Swaps option for exchange with low fees
- Custom token feature — you can manually add any ERC20 token in seconds
- Instant exchange via Changelly and Shapeshift
- 24/7-live support