Position: Chief Technology Officer, Elastica, Inc.
As CTO, Zulfikar Ramzan leads the development of RSA’s technology strategy and focuses on bringing to market the innovations that protect RSA customers from the growing number of advanced threats.
Prior to RSA, Ramzan served as CTO of Elastica (acquired by Blue Coat), where he leveraged machine learning and natural language processing to enable customers to more securely use cloud services.
Before Elastica, he served as Chief Scientist of Sourcefire (acquired by Cisco) and malware analytics company Immunet (acquired by Sourcefire). Ramzan was previously Technical Director of Symantec’s Security Technology and Response division and architect for the company’s reputation-based malware detection technology.
Ramzan holds a Ph.D. in electrical engineering and computer science from MIT.
Bitcoin articles by or related to Zulfikar Ramzan
- Video - Bitcoin - What Is It?
- Video - Bitcoin - The Security Of Transaction Block Chains
- Video - Bitcoin - Transaction Records
- Video - Bitcoin - Transaction Block Chains
- Video - Bitcoin - The Money Supply
- Video - Bitcoin - Proof Of Work
- Video - Bitcoin Overview - Khan Academy
- Video - Bitcoin - Digital Signatures
- Video - Bitcoin - Cryptographic Hash Functions