Education: School of Hard Knocks
Melvin Draupnir is a cryptocurrency journalist living on the Moon, where Bitcoin is going!, and has been entrenched in the cryptocurrency community since 2012.
His passions include open source code, Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, economics, geopolitics and decentralized applications. A student of Austrian Economics, Draupnir found Bitcoin in 2012 and has been a hodler and evangelist ever since.
His interests in cybersecurity, open-source , network effects and the intersection between economics and cryptography make Bitcoin a natural draw.
Draupnir has written hundreds of articles about these topics and their emergence today.
Bitcoin articles by or related to Melvin Draupnir
- The Price of Counterparty Token Multiplies by 2
- Dubai To Host A New World Blockchain Forum
- Bitcoin Might Be Affect With Digital Geneva Convention
- Bitcoin Economy Will Be Helpful To Conceal Greeks Richness
- Bank of Canada studies Digital Currencies
- A New Way for Bitcoin Improvement Introduced Lumino for Better Scalability
- Next To Venezuela, Nigeria Also Making Bitcoin Trend
- How Bitcoin Exchanges Affected By Japan's New Regulation
- Bots Crowds Bitcoin Driving Next Hedge Fund Wave
- Thirty-Six Bitcoin Exchanges Stopped Their Operation
- The First Twenty Bitcoin Documentaries
- How an ETF Approval Could Impact Bitcoin's Price - Charts
- Bitcoin Gambling Investments 3/12
- Bitcoin Gambling Investments 2/12
- Best Bitcoin Faucet 2016
- The Regain of Bitcoin, Will It Be Strong Enough?
- Bitcoin Takes a Dive on PBOC Interference
- Bitcoin Over USD 1,030 On China FX Reserve Drop
- Best Bitcoin Quotes
- Why Bitcoin adoption is bigger, faster and closer than you think
- Simple Guide On How to Use the Airbitz Bitcoin Wallet
- How Bitcoin Unlimited Users May End Up on Different Blockchains
- For TREZOR This Is What Segregated Witness Means
- Bitgo and Ledger Partner to Offer Multisignature Signing for Hardware Wallets
- A Quick Tour Of Bitcoin Core
- MTGOXS New Villain is CoinLab CEO Peter Vessenes
- A Simple Guide To Effectively And Safely Mixing Bitcoins
- Conveniently Cash Out Bitcoins for FREE while Traveling the Philippines
- How To Keep Your Bitcoin Privacy and Security Online
- How to Bring Back a Hardware Wallet Using a Seed Phrase
- Tumbling Bitcoins Is A Path Through the Rinse Cycle
- Needham Says Banning Wont Stop Bitcoin Adoption
- Using Bitcoin and PayPal To Fund Online Casinos
- How To Use A Bitcoin Hardware Wallet - Ledger Nano S
- Why We Absolutely Need MetaTrader 4 For Mac
- How to Buy Ether (Ethereum)
- Get an Ethereum Wallet
- The Best Bitcoin Casinos
- 5 Easy Steps For Bitcoin Trading For Profit and Beginners
- What Can You Buy with Bitcoin?
- How to Sell Bitcoins
- How to Buy Litecoins
- Bitcoin Cold Storage Guide
- Why Use Bitcoin?
- Segregated Witness: Exchanges, Wallets, Miners, and Companies Planning Integration